We can’t go back to being normal high school students together. – Aoi Misato
There are mysterious deaths occurring all over Tokyo, people disappearing at night and reappearing by day as corpses. A group of high school students have their powers awakened due to demonic spirits throwing the spiritual balance out of order. Tatsuma Hiyuu and Kyouichi Horaiji are two high school delinquents, along with class president Aoi Misato, archery master Komaki Sakurai, wrestling captain Yuuya Daigo are all led by Aoi’s childhood friend Hisui Kisaragi. Their goal is to restore the balance and order before the world is destroyed.
- There is alot of action throughout the series, alot of fight scenes that are beautifully animated
- Kyoko Touno is such a stalker, she annoys me most of the time… but I suppose she grew on me a little
- Although Kyouichi is unnecessarily mean to Aoi at the beginning of the series, the two share an emotional moment in season two that made me fall in love with the pairing… there are emotional moments between Aoi and Tatsum and Hisui as well, but this is my favorite pairing
- I would have given the series a 5/5 rating, but the ending left me feeling incomplete.. it is the same as the anime, so there most likely won’t be anymore episodes to answer any of the questions left unanswered
- I like closure so that is why the ending of the series bothered me so much